5 Benefits of Choosing Custom Corporate Apparel for Your Company October 22 2014, 2 Comments
On the surface, designing custom embroidered corporate apparel or uniforms might seem easy, but once you get into the details, it can quickly become overwhelming! Do not worry; we are here to help you. We will work out every detail and let you see and feel your items before we begin decorating!
There are several ways we know we stand out from ordering your apparel online. We personally understand how stressful it can be to order an item that you have yet to see in person or feel. On a regular basis we see our customers often choose very different items in person than they had picked out from a catalog. Our customers have the opportunity to order samples of several items and sizes because we understand how difficult it can be fitting a wide range of body types. Knowing how it will fit your employees can make all the difference in the world. Picking out business shirts with your logo that your employees like is the key to maximizing the return in your investment. Order customized corporate apparel right here in Dallas!
What many companies do not realize is that custom apparel actually holds the power to enhance a company’s identity and create a memorable impression for clients. Furthermore, it can deliver direct access to a number of key benefits that can help differentiate your company from others, including:
- Company’s Identity – A consistent, steadfast identity is crucial when it comes to establishing trust with customers and developing long-term relationships. By choosing custom corporate apparel for your company, you can add to your branding and forge these key connections that keep your company moving forward.
- Boost Employee Morale – Not only does corporate apparel facilitate a unified group identity, but it can also improve employee morale by creating a more uniform, clean looking work environment. This can lead to enhanced productivity and other intangible benefits that your company will feel in its bottom line. Employees want to be proud of their career, make them feel special in embroidered business polos while helping them to look more polished and professional.
- Affects Customers in a Positive Way – If you have ever been in a work environment where every employee is dressed differently, you know that it can be difficult to identify workers. By establishing common corporate apparel, you can prevent this issue. In fact, it depicts professionalism and unity that will only enhance the company’s overall image. One option to differentiate different workers is to slightly alter the logo for different positions like the picture above! Everyone is still repping the company’s logo for identification while being unique based on their qualifications.
- Additional Advertising – Companies today take advantage of the opportunity to place their logo on practically everything and yours doesn’t have to be any different. A corporate uniform is a simple way to reinforce your branding and have your name out there in another form. Order custom embroidered golf polos for your next customer appreciation event and get more bang for your buck! Many of our customers often embroider their logo on the left chest and their vendors logo on a sleeve to appeal to both companies and get double the advertisement.
- Distinguishes Your Company From Others – The main issue with many companies today is that they blend in with their competitors in similar industries. By investing in custom corporate apparel, you can prevent blending in and instead stand out - for all the right reasons.
Whether you’re looking for custom jackets, polos, vests or screen printed t-shirts in Dallas, Legacy Monograms has the selection and quality you need for your custom apparel with customer service tailored to your needs.
For more information or to view our full selection of custom corporate apparel, please visit http://www.legacymonograms.com/collections/embroidered-corporate-shirts or contact us at (972) 763-1717 with any questions.
Sharon Wilson-Smith on
I like that you talked about how corporate apparel is a good way to reinforce your branding so people can see your name on another form. My sister is looking to own a new company. It’s important for her to make sure that people are going to be reminded about the name of her company for additional exposure. It will be helpful for her business to be advertised in the simplest way possible in order to achieve her goal for the number of customers. I will make sure to share your blog with her so she can consider your tips. http://www.admarkpromo.com/services.htm
Rachel Lannister on
Thanks for the blog. You wrote in the blog that custom clothing is great for businesses, as it can actually work as another form of advertising. Especially since people wear the clothes multiple times, it would get exposure to a lot of different people. This sounds like a very affordable way for a company to get considerable exposure for their brand.