The Benefits of Corporate Apparel April 17 2018, 0 Comments
Custom Embroidered Corporate Apparel offers many different benefits to your company.
One of the most significant advantages of corporate apparel, is that it helps to build a unified environment among employees. There is a large variety of corporate apparel items which helps make it easy in finding something comfortable for all different shapes and sizes of your employees. And makes it super easy in getting dressed everyday!
- Corporate apparel establishes a dress code that is both professional and comfortable.
- Since all employees wear the same thing, the distinction between management and subordinates is blurred.
- Employees who wear corporate apparel generally identify more strongly with their company’s values.
Corporate apparel offers an economical--and very effective--branding method.
- Customers tend to associate corporate apparel with large, well established companies. That kind of image ensues their confidence in a company’s professionalism and skills.
- Consistency sells. Corporate apparel provides a consistent appearance for all employees, reinforcing that feeling of reliability.
- People associate branded items with higher quality. Branded corporate apparel elevates the apparent quality of your company.
- Corporate apparel gives employees specific authority. Customers tend to view employees who wear corporate apparel as both brand ambassadors and experts in their field. This opinion increases their confidence in employees’ competence and ability to meet their needs.
Ultimately, corporate apparel allows companies to improve their image among both employees and the public. A relatively inexpensive option for branding, corporate apparel promotes communication and loyalty among employees, while boosting public perception of a company’s reliability and expertise.
A Brief History of Monograms February 25 2015, 0 Comments
In modern times, most people associate monograms with pajamas, shirts, bath robes and even hats. Legacy Monograms is one of the leading providers of monogramming in Dallas, and the bulk of our work centers on clothes and accessories. However, monogramming has a rich history that begins thousands of years ago. Since that time, the art has evolved, changed, and grown into the monograms we see today.
A monogram at its core is the combination of letters to form a symbol. The most common manifestation of this in modern monogramming is a person’s initials, but it can take many different forms depending on the artist and the preferences of the customer. The first known monograms appeared as early as 350 BC on Greek coins. The monograms were used to denote the city that issued the coins. Monograms have also been used heavily by royalty, appearing on insignia related to public organizations within a given kingdom to reinforce the connection of the organization to the ruler.
Individual monograms, which are more along the lines of what we see today, also have a vast history. For hundreds of years, individuals have used individual monograms on clothing, wedding invitations, and other items. Many universities and corporations use a form of monogram as their logo, making it easier for them to create branded items to help spread the brand beyond typical advertising.Legacy Monograms has provided monogramming in Dallas to hundreds of happy clients. Our expert staff is versed in the creation of beautiful, effective monograms that reflect the deep history of the art form. For more information or inquiries please contact us at (972) 763-1717 or visit www.LegacyMonograms.com.