Summer is for Fishing Shirts! June 18 2019, 0 Comments
Fishing shirts are a great alternative to a button up when you are wanting a business casual look. These Game Guard Fishing Shirts are a great way to promote your business in and out of the office. Keep your employees comfortable and professional looking in any of our Game Guard Shirts.
If fishing shirts are not apart of your company dress code, consider using them as promotional products or gifts. Stand out from the other companies who give away pens and cups as corporate gifts. Give your clients and employees something they will keep, enjoy and use!
This vented MicroFiber shirt is GameGuard's best-selling style and comes in a variety of colors! Front and back mesh lining with vertical venting provides outstanding airflow, while the tagless collar and fast drying performance fabric delivers excellent comfort and UPF 30+ protection.
Our embroidery services allow you to add your company logo to the chest, sleeve or back of this GameGuard shirt. For questions regarding this shirt or the embroidery process, please contact our embroidery store in Dallas at 972-763-1717 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WE MOVED!!!! January 10 2019, 0 Comments
We can FINALLY say that we have moved! It has been such a long time coming, but we are now in our brand new, larger space! No worries- to all our loyal customers, we just moved to the suite next door. :)
Our showroom is three times the size and we have so many new exciting gift lines that we are now carrying and we can't wait for you to see! We also tripled the size of our workroom, so there is plenty of space now for all our large corporate orders.
The Benefits of Corporate Apparel April 17 2018, 0 Comments
Custom Embroidered Corporate Apparel offers many different benefits to your company.
One of the most significant advantages of corporate apparel, is that it helps to build a unified environment among employees. There is a large variety of corporate apparel items which helps make it easy in finding something comfortable for all different shapes and sizes of your employees. And makes it super easy in getting dressed everyday!
- Corporate apparel establishes a dress code that is both professional and comfortable.
- Since all employees wear the same thing, the distinction between management and subordinates is blurred.
- Employees who wear corporate apparel generally identify more strongly with their company’s values.
Corporate apparel offers an economical--and very effective--branding method.
- Customers tend to associate corporate apparel with large, well established companies. That kind of image ensues their confidence in a company’s professionalism and skills.
- Consistency sells. Corporate apparel provides a consistent appearance for all employees, reinforcing that feeling of reliability.
- People associate branded items with higher quality. Branded corporate apparel elevates the apparent quality of your company.
- Corporate apparel gives employees specific authority. Customers tend to view employees who wear corporate apparel as both brand ambassadors and experts in their field. This opinion increases their confidence in employees’ competence and ability to meet their needs.
Ultimately, corporate apparel allows companies to improve their image among both employees and the public. A relatively inexpensive option for branding, corporate apparel promotes communication and loyalty among employees, while boosting public perception of a company’s reliability and expertise.
Limited Edition Nike Golf April 10 2018, 0 Comments
Limited Edition Nike Golf Arrivals!
In a special arrangement with Nike, we’re proud to offer this direct-from-retail style.
With circular-knit mesh fabric on the chest, back body and sleeves for breathable coverage, this comfortable polo also has Dri-FIT moisture management technology to stay dry and comfortable. Design details include a self-fabric collar, two-button placket with dyed-to-match buttons and open hem sleeves. Rolled-forward shoulder seams and side vents allow full range of motion. A contrast heat transfer Swoosh design trademark is on the left sleeve. Made of 5.4-ounce, 87/13 polyester/spandex Dri-FIT fabric.
Nike scores a victory with this—their best-selling striped polo. This double-knit polo features a dyed-in stripe pattern and Dri-FIT moisture management technology. Design details include a flat knit collar, two-button placket with dyed-to-match buttons and open hem sleeves. Rolled-forward shoulder seams allow full range of motion. A contrast heat transfer Swoosh design trademark is on the left sleeve. Made of 5-ounce, 100% polyester Dri-FIT fabric.
Embroidered Christmas Gifts! November 14 2017, 0 Comments
It is that time of the year again! The Holidays are finally here, which means, it's time to plan those Christmas gifts!
Whether the gift is for Family, Friends or CoWorkers- We have it all here! Let us help you simplify a daunting task and mark it off your to-do list early! Enjoy Christmas without the stress and get everyone gifts that they really do love.
For the company coworkers, there are countless items that can be embroidered with your company logo:
- Bags, Totes, and Luggage – Bags are endlessly useful for men and women, regardless of their age. By monogramming a cute tote bag, versatile gym or duffel bag, or even a premium golf bag, you can give a practical gift with the right amount of personal touch. Luggage is an awesome Christmas gift, but often the best luggage is not able to be embroidered. Fortunately, we offer bags that are made specifically for our embroidery or screen printing and so you can get your custom business logo embroidered or printed where it is typically impossible! Monogram your company logo for a lasting impression that is sure to get tons of compliments.
- Hats – Hats are a classic favorite for men and women alike. Now, instead of just purchasing a simple hat, you can monogram the hat with so many wonderful choices. Adding their name, their initials, a ranch or company logo or a favorite saying is a great way to add a personal touch. Don't see what you want on our site? Give us a call, we have thousands of options!
- Clothing – Embroidered clothing has always been a way of setting yourself apart from the crowd. Company shirts are our specialty in Dallas. Stop by our store to feel and try on before making an investment in a product you have never seen! Embroider golf polos, jackets or dress shirts to help advertise your business on the course, at a football game or in the office. Let us help you with your custom apparel right here in Dallas. Browse through some of our favorite brands such as Peter Millar, Under Armour, Nike, Columbia and much more!
- Babies and Children – Babies and children make the holidays magical! And what better way to share your joy with them and their family than with a monogrammed gift? You can monogram anything from clothing to plush blankets and beyond, giving them something they will cherish for years to come.
Regardless of what you choose to give this holiday season, Legacy Monograms offers premium monogramming in Dallas for a wide range of gifts. This means that you can find something for everyone without the hustle and bustle of running from store to store especially during the holiday season! For those company gifts and parties, Legacy Monograms can help you find the perfect items to lift everyone’s spirits!
For more information and / or to peruse our online store please visit www.LegacyMonograms.com or contact us at 972.763.1717. If you do not see what you are looking for, just let us know, not all of our products are listed online! We look forward to hearing from you.
Our Favorite Fall Pullovers & Fleece September 28 2016, 0 Comments
Update your fall wardrobe with the latest apparel from your favorite brands like Nike, Peter Millar, Patagonia and more! With cold weather right around the corner, we've picked our favorite fleece and pullovers for you to shop from. Whether you are dressing your entire staff, top employees, or gathering gifts for clients, we've got options that are sure to meet your budget and style.
Our screen printing and embroidery services in Dallas allow you to create custom corporate apparel and gifts specific to your company and clientele. Our no minimum policy on embroidery orders allows you to embroider only what you need when you need it. Our wide range of polos, jackets, caps and bags provides you the opportunity to pick what you like while keeping budget, quality and style in mind. Screen printed shirts are great for dressing your employees or for your upcoming fundraiser or event! With options ranging from polyester, moisture wicking, blends and cotton, you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for. Screen printed t-shirts are always a great giveaway item at events and allows you to continually promote your business.
This budget friendly microfleece pullover is lightweight and perfect for layering up at the office. With your company logo embroidered onto the chest, you can keep your employees looking professional and uniformed. These fleece pullovers make a great corporate gift when embroidered with your logo for both clients and employees. For information regarding this pullover or the custom embroidery process, please contact our embroidery store in Dallas by calling 972-763-1717 or emailing email@example.com
This custom Patagonia sweater is very popular and comes in classic colors such as grey, navy and black. The Better Sweater fleece by Patagonia can be embroidered with your company logo on the chest or back for optimal branding in or out of the office. For questions regarding the Patagonia line or the embroidery process, please contact our embroidery shop in Dallas at 972-763-1717 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal mid-weight layer, this Peter Millar quarter-zip is designed in their signature stretch French terry, which wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable in all conditions. Add your logo to the chest, arm or back to create a custom Peter Millar pullover that allows you to promote your business on the golf course, in the office, or around town. Contact our embroidery and screen printing store in Dallas for more information at 972-763-1717 or by emailing email@example.com
Keep your core warm and protected from the elements in this versatile vest that's easy on the budget. Embroider your company logo on the chest of this soft shell vest and give them as corporate gifts to employees and clients! For questions about this embroidered vest, please contact our embroidery shop in Dallas at 972-763-1717 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Benefits of Choosing Custom Corporate Apparel for Your Company October 22 2014, 2 Comments
On the surface, designing custom embroidered corporate apparel or uniforms might seem easy, but once you get into the details, it can quickly become overwhelming! Do not worry; we are here to help you. We will work out every detail and let you see and feel your items before we begin decorating!
There are several ways we know we stand out from ordering your apparel online. We personally understand how stressful it can be to order an item that you have yet to see in person or feel. On a regular basis we see our customers often choose very different items in person than they had picked out from a catalog. Our customers have the opportunity to order samples of several items and sizes because we understand how difficult it can be fitting a wide range of body types. Knowing how it will fit your employees can make all the difference in the world. Picking out business shirts with your logo that your employees like is the key to maximizing the return in your investment. Order customized corporate apparel right here in Dallas!
What many companies do not realize is that custom apparel actually holds the power to enhance a company’s identity and create a memorable impression for clients. Furthermore, it can deliver direct access to a number of key benefits that can help differentiate your company from others, including:
- Company’s Identity – A consistent, steadfast identity is crucial when it comes to establishing trust with customers and developing long-term relationships. By choosing custom corporate apparel for your company, you can add to your branding and forge these key connections that keep your company moving forward.
- Boost Employee Morale – Not only does corporate apparel facilitate a unified group identity, but it can also improve employee morale by creating a more uniform, clean looking work environment. This can lead to enhanced productivity and other intangible benefits that your company will feel in its bottom line. Employees want to be proud of their career, make them feel special in embroidered business polos while helping them to look more polished and professional.
- Affects Customers in a Positive Way – If you have ever been in a work environment where every employee is dressed differently, you know that it can be difficult to identify workers. By establishing common corporate apparel, you can prevent this issue. In fact, it depicts professionalism and unity that will only enhance the company’s overall image. One option to differentiate different workers is to slightly alter the logo for different positions like the picture above! Everyone is still repping the company’s logo for identification while being unique based on their qualifications.
- Additional Advertising – Companies today take advantage of the opportunity to place their logo on practically everything and yours doesn’t have to be any different. A corporate uniform is a simple way to reinforce your branding and have your name out there in another form. Order custom embroidered golf polos for your next customer appreciation event and get more bang for your buck! Many of our customers often embroider their logo on the left chest and their vendors logo on a sleeve to appeal to both companies and get double the advertisement.
- Distinguishes Your Company From Others – The main issue with many companies today is that they blend in with their competitors in similar industries. By investing in custom corporate apparel, you can prevent blending in and instead stand out - for all the right reasons.
Whether you’re looking for custom jackets, polos, vests or screen printed t-shirts in Dallas, Legacy Monograms has the selection and quality you need for your custom apparel with customer service tailored to your needs.
For more information or to view our full selection of custom corporate apparel, please visit http://www.legacymonograms.com/collections/embroidered-corporate-shirts or contact us at (972) 763-1717 with any questions.