The Benefits of Corporate Apparel April 17 2018, 0 Comments
Custom Embroidered Corporate Apparel offers many different benefits to your company.
One of the most significant advantages of corporate apparel, is that it helps to build a unified environment among employees. There is a large variety of corporate apparel items which helps make it easy in finding something comfortable for all different shapes and sizes of your employees. And makes it super easy in getting dressed everyday!
- Corporate apparel establishes a dress code that is both professional and comfortable.
- Since all employees wear the same thing, the distinction between management and subordinates is blurred.
- Employees who wear corporate apparel generally identify more strongly with their company’s values.
Corporate apparel offers an economical--and very effective--branding method.
- Customers tend to associate corporate apparel with large, well established companies. That kind of image ensues their confidence in a company’s professionalism and skills.
- Consistency sells. Corporate apparel provides a consistent appearance for all employees, reinforcing that feeling of reliability.
- People associate branded items with higher quality. Branded corporate apparel elevates the apparent quality of your company.
- Corporate apparel gives employees specific authority. Customers tend to view employees who wear corporate apparel as both brand ambassadors and experts in their field. This opinion increases their confidence in employees’ competence and ability to meet their needs.
Ultimately, corporate apparel allows companies to improve their image among both employees and the public. A relatively inexpensive option for branding, corporate apparel promotes communication and loyalty among employees, while boosting public perception of a company’s reliability and expertise.
Limited Edition Nike Golf April 10 2018, 0 Comments
Limited Edition Nike Golf Arrivals!
In a special arrangement with Nike, we’re proud to offer this direct-from-retail style.
With circular-knit mesh fabric on the chest, back body and sleeves for breathable coverage, this comfortable polo also has Dri-FIT moisture management technology to stay dry and comfortable. Design details include a self-fabric collar, two-button placket with dyed-to-match buttons and open hem sleeves. Rolled-forward shoulder seams and side vents allow full range of motion. A contrast heat transfer Swoosh design trademark is on the left sleeve. Made of 5.4-ounce, 87/13 polyester/spandex Dri-FIT fabric.
Nike scores a victory with this—their best-selling striped polo. This double-knit polo features a dyed-in stripe pattern and Dri-FIT moisture management technology. Design details include a flat knit collar, two-button placket with dyed-to-match buttons and open hem sleeves. Rolled-forward shoulder seams allow full range of motion. A contrast heat transfer Swoosh design trademark is on the left sleeve. Made of 5-ounce, 100% polyester Dri-FIT fabric.
Embroidered Christmas Gifts! November 14 2017, 0 Comments
It is that time of the year again! The Holidays are finally here, which means, it's time to plan those Christmas gifts!
Whether the gift is for Family, Friends or CoWorkers- We have it all here! Let us help you simplify a daunting task and mark it off your to-do list early! Enjoy Christmas without the stress and get everyone gifts that they really do love.
For the company coworkers, there are countless items that can be embroidered with your company logo:
- Bags, Totes, and Luggage – Bags are endlessly useful for men and women, regardless of their age. By monogramming a cute tote bag, versatile gym or duffel bag, or even a premium golf bag, you can give a practical gift with the right amount of personal touch. Luggage is an awesome Christmas gift, but often the best luggage is not able to be embroidered. Fortunately, we offer bags that are made specifically for our embroidery or screen printing and so you can get your custom business logo embroidered or printed where it is typically impossible! Monogram your company logo for a lasting impression that is sure to get tons of compliments.
- Hats – Hats are a classic favorite for men and women alike. Now, instead of just purchasing a simple hat, you can monogram the hat with so many wonderful choices. Adding their name, their initials, a ranch or company logo or a favorite saying is a great way to add a personal touch. Don't see what you want on our site? Give us a call, we have thousands of options!
- Clothing – Embroidered clothing has always been a way of setting yourself apart from the crowd. Company shirts are our specialty in Dallas. Stop by our store to feel and try on before making an investment in a product you have never seen! Embroider golf polos, jackets or dress shirts to help advertise your business on the course, at a football game or in the office. Let us help you with your custom apparel right here in Dallas. Browse through some of our favorite brands such as Peter Millar, Under Armour, Nike, Columbia and much more!
- Babies and Children – Babies and children make the holidays magical! And what better way to share your joy with them and their family than with a monogrammed gift? You can monogram anything from clothing to plush blankets and beyond, giving them something they will cherish for years to come.
Regardless of what you choose to give this holiday season, Legacy Monograms offers premium monogramming in Dallas for a wide range of gifts. This means that you can find something for everyone without the hustle and bustle of running from store to store especially during the holiday season! For those company gifts and parties, Legacy Monograms can help you find the perfect items to lift everyone’s spirits!
For more information and / or to peruse our online store please visit www.LegacyMonograms.com or contact us at 972.763.1717. If you do not see what you are looking for, just let us know, not all of our products are listed online! We look forward to hearing from you.
Fishing Shirts: A Must Have For Summer February 21 2017, 0 Comments
Texas summers are HOT! Stay COOL and DRY in the latest PFG fishing shirts from Columbia.
Fishing shirts are a great alternative to a button down when you are wanting a business casual look. These Columbia Fishing Shirts are a great way to promote your business in and out of the office. Keep your employees comfortable and professional looking in any of our Columbia PFG Fishing Shirts.
If fishing shirts are not apart of your company dress code, consider using them as promotional products or gifts. Stand out from the other companies who give away pens and cups as corporate gifts. Give your clients and employees something they will keep, enjoy and use!
Clean, versatile style and all-day performance for long days out in the elements, this UPF 50 sun-protecting long-sleeve fishing shirt is crafted from a lightweight, cool-wearing fabric with our Blood 'N Guts technology, which releases stains and sheds water to keep you clean and dry. Other angler-specific features include a rod holder, hidden back ventilation to keep you cool, and a fold-up sun collar to protect your neck from harsh UV rays. Call our local embroidery shop in Dallas at 972-763-1717 for any questions or for more information about company shirts in Dallas.
Clean, versatile style and all-day performance for long days out in the elements, this UPF 50 sun-protecting short-sleeve fishing shirt is crafted from a lightweight, cool-wearing fabric with our Blood 'N Guts™ technology, which releases stains and sheds water to keep you clean and dry. Other angler-specific features include a rod holder, hidden back ventilation to keep you cool, and a fold-up sun collar to protect your neck from harsh UV rays. Call our local embroidery shop in Dallas for any of your corporate embroidery needs at 972-763-1717. Please contact us for any questions or for more information about company shirt embroidery.
This lightweight and durable long sleeve shirt is perfect for hot summer days. It has Omni-Shade UPF 30 protection and PFG venting in the back to keep you cool. Call our local embroidery store in Dallas for any of your corporate embroidery needs at 972-763-1717. Please contact us for any questions or for more information about custom business apparel in Dallas.
This lightweight and durable short sleeve shirt is perfect for year long wear. It has Omni-Shade UPF 30 protection and PFG venting in the back to keep you cool. Call our local embroidery shop in Dallas for any of your corporate embroidery needs at 972-763-1717. Please contact us for any questions or for more information about custom business apparel in Dallas.
Like the Tamiami™ II Long Sleeve, this Short Sleeve Shirt is equipped with Omni-Wick™ and Omni-Shield™ technologies. It wicks away moisture from the skin and evaporates perspiration and provides UPF 40 sun protection. Call our local embroidery shop in Dallas for any of your corporate embroidery needs at 972-763-1717. Please contact us for any questions or for more information about custom business apparel in Dallas.
To order your custom embroidered Columbia Fishing Shirts, please call, email or visit our embroidery shop in Dallas. Looking for custom screen printed shirts instead of embroidered? We provide quality embroidery and screen printing in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Don't live near DFW? We take orders over the phone and through email as well. Shop our selection of custom embroidered hats, polos, button downs and more on our website.